Happy New Year! Ready to be one of those crazy runners?
If you are interested in training for a 5k together and getting fit in the New Year, let us know!
We start on January 18th and will be ready by April with a 12-week plan.
The goal is to run the neighborhood park and trail at Tacony Creek. It IS cold at this point in the year, so we are ready to give you tips on staying warm. If you need to do some indoor training or join up in spring, it would still be good to hear from you now to keep you updated and train with you virtually online until you can come out to the trail.
- Anyone is welcome: walkers, joggers, strollers, etc.
- No costs or materials required
- This is a free group open to the community
- We will help guide you through training to go from walking to jogging
- Celebrate your accomplishment by signing up for the Healthy Trails 5k”, held on the Tacony Trail
—> Comment/Message if interested, or call 215-744-1853 and we will get you more details on dates and times!